International students need to apply for a Tier 4 Student Visa to study in the UK. For more information please visit:

Further information can be obtained by contacting the following bodies:

The Council for International Student Affairs (UKCISA) provides advice and information to international students studying or planning to study in the UK. 

The Council for International Student Affairs (UKCISA)
9-17 St Albans Place,
London N1 0NX 
Switchboard:(+44) (0) 20 7288 4330 
Fax: :(+44) (0) 20 7288 4360 

British Council 
The British Council provides information to help international students prepare for study in the UK. More information about studying in the UK is available from: 

British Council
10 Spring Gardens, London,  SW1A 2BN
Telephone +44 (0) 161 957 7755